Monday 13 June 2016

THE 'ISAAC GERALDS EXPERIENCE' TO HOLD IN JULY



Isaac Geralds, the talented vocalist who captured our hearts with his amazing performances at the Project Fame Season 4 competition years back and has also thrilled us with amazing collaborations such as 'Cross Your Mind' ft Eva Alordiah and poe, 'Fall in Love' ft Stan Iyke, and 'Shakara' ft Falz The Badt Guy, paid a visit to Blaize TV's Headoffice at Lekki, Lagos, where he shared insights on his current projects.


Here are a few excerpts from that interview:



Q---- Hello, Isaac Geralds, how are you doing today

A --- I am fine, thank you.

Q----- So we begin, in 5 years what have you done? [music terms]

A-----I have been recording a lot of songs [not an album], just basically recording          songs [a lot]

Q----- These songs that you have been recording, how soon do we expect to hear them?

A----- Some are out, some aren’t *can’t be dropping songs anyhow*.  There is a vision on how and when to drop songs. The era of dropping songs for dropping sake is gone.

Q----- Can you share the vision with us?

A------ It’s my game plan so I can’t let it out

Q------ What is your take on Nigerian music right now.

A------ Its growing, its picking up from the momentum. But the lack of structure in the industry allows almost anything to fly and that is a very huge problem we are having right now. So the moment we have a good structure, I think Nigeria music would take a better shape.

Q------ Do you think having talent is enough to make it in the music industry?

A------ There is a lot more than talent, for example business angle, proper PR angle. So when you can get all these together, that is where everything lies

Q------ One artist you would never do a collaboration with in terms of music genre

A------ I really don’t know because I do all genre of music

Q------ What is your take on publicity stunt.

A------ It can be a good thing if you can channel it to the right direction. Knowing that you are not playing with peoples emotion and to carefully direct it to a way that it would help your brand. E g lemonade by Beyonce

Q------ Most people judge an artist by the number of albums they have produced, do you think that is a scale for judging an artist?

A------- No its not. My own scale is that if you are performing  everywhere and you don't have good songs already pre recorded

Q------Are you currently under a record label and are you looking for

A------ No I am not and I am not necessarily looking for 

Q------ For an exclusive with us, what are you working on that nobody knows about [music]

A------- The Isaac Geralds experience. It’s a live concert 17th of July, here on the island


Q------ Finally what do you want to say to your fans

A------ I want to make my fans my friends. So if you like my music, my person. Just follow me on any social media @IsaacGeralds and I will  follow back

also:



No comments:

Post a Comment